Forum:How can I upload the image to the navigation?
ShoutWiki — express yourself and be heard!Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you mean the logo, it depends on the skin. The most compatible Wiki.png is 150x120px for many skins. However, Aurora has a different logo file, and some skins have no logo. Simply upload a graphic to your wiki's File: namespace. The last time I checked, the following files and maximum sizes applied.
- Aurora = Aurora-skin-logo.png, 500x81px
- Cologne Blue = none, uses site title instead
- Modern = none
- Monaco = Wiki.png, 220x150px
- Monobook = Wiki.png, 150x150px
- Nimbus = Wiki.png, 220x120px
- Truglass = none
- Vector = Wiki.png, 160x160px
- If the graphic is larger than the maximum size for a given skin, it will be cropped when it's displayed. Remember, you have to upload it to your wiki, not this wiki. Also be aware that users can select a different skin for themselves than the default skin you have selected for the wiki. --Saftzie (talk) 23:30, 1 March 2020 (UTC)