Tiresome Wikis Wiki
I'd recommend leaving this wiki alone, it was a failure due to the fact that it had lots of pages filled with unsourced claims and was a bad idea from the start since it will cause drama if the administrators find out that their wiki has a page on the wiki. Only closed wikis, wikis that have a page with the owner's permission and average wikis should have pages on negative reception wikis, as otherwise it will cause drama. 22.214.171.124 08:21, 2 December 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you for your concern. I'll find a way to avoid causing drama. Tali64^2 (talk) 15:09, 3 December 2021 (UTC)
- Could you also possibly allow IP editing and delete all of the pages related to The Outcast Network? There was already a page about The Outcast Network on The New Reception Wiki, and although that wiki is closed, I am planning on getting it imported. 2001:8003:7490:2900:34E3:7573:D8D8:1F11 00:58, 29 December 2021 (UTC)
- Please delete the pages related to Qualitipedia too. There was already a page about Qualitipedia and other original reception wikis on TNRW as well. 2001:8003:7490:2900:D0B6:8DFE:3BF8:BAFF 01:35, 30 December 2021 (UTC)
- Actually, update: You could probably keep the pages related to Qualitipedia since they might need individual pages. 2001:8003:7490:2900:300F:EAB1:F6A9:18F8 22:28, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
Re: When will the wiki wizard work again?
- Sorry, no. It would be impossible for an exact date, but you could ask ShoutWiki staff for an estimate on when the 1.35 upgrade will be complete. Tali64^2 (talk) 00:46, 12 January 2022 (UTC)
Could you please allow anonymous editing on Tiresome Wikis Wiki?
I know that I already asked you to do this before, but since that discussion is kind of old now, I decided to make a new one. 2001:8003:7490:2900:C5D0:A412:2997:DA78 22:52, 24 January 2022 (UTC)