Welcome, Misiek95, to ShoutWiki Hub!
ShoutWiki is a free, ad-supported wiki hosting service. We offer wiki hosting to individuals, companies, school, universities and communities.
Our staff are very experienced with the MediaWiki software and can help you with any and all problems and questions you may encounter.
Here are some useful links for you:
Please sign your comments on talk pages using four tildes, like this: --~~~~.
- ok.--Msnhinet8 (talk) 07:18, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
- ok.I can remember.--Msnhinet8 (talk) 07:50, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
Wikicars wants to merge with Autopedia
The sentence "the ShoutWiki about Monaco Wiki" makes no sense as the ShoutWiki is NOT about the Wiki - it is about the Monaco-port.
- Ok. No more problems with the sentence now. But can you please explain what ambiguous do you mean? We tell that the wiki is about Monaco port and then we explain what is Monaco port. Teyandee (talk) 16:15, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, I'm confused with the awards. Such as the Medal of Honor. The threshold is 2000, and yet everyone has it. Then, the Bronze Star's threshold is 250, and yet no one has it! I baffled. --Silver Knight (talk) 12:18, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, I'm not good in using bots. Please ask someone other. Misiek (talk) 12:24, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for your welcome, you are the Customer Support Team?
- No, I'm not the Customer Support Team member, I'm the Hub administrator.
- And – sorry, I don't understand Chinese. :( But if you have any problems, of course you'll can ask me. Misiek (talk) 15:32, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, I'm not a Staff member and I can't redirect wikis into other. I've sent your request to staffers. Misiek (talk) 15:47, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- Help:IRCAdd [[zh-tw:Help:IRC]]
- Help:AutoWikiBrowserAdd [[zh-tw:Help:AutoWikiBrowser]]
- Help:AdministratorsAdd [[zh-tw:Help:Administrators]]
- Help:ImagesAdd [[zh-tw:Help:Images]]
- Help:ContentsAdd [[zh-tw:Help:Contents]]--Z135793 (talk) 08:02, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
- what is Done?I from in Republic of China(Taiwan),I unsearch to chinese meaning.--Msnhinet8 (talk) 08:49, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
- I search only is 做?--Msnhinet8 (talk) 08:50, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
- No, but I was a VSTF member. I wasn't blocked, but moved because of changes in TOU and replacing Monaco with Oasis. Misiek (talk) 13:30, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
- Ah... so you are a Oasis hater. --Silver Knight (talk) 15:08, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
Templates from wikia:c:templates
I just saw you deleted the template i added, sorry our edits crossed each other.
Is there any central wiki here on shoutwiki that is meant for templates?
⇐⇑ @ 21:32, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
- No, we don't have wiki like that. If it is needed, it'll be probably created. Misiek (talk) 21:46, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
The parser function "#time" doesn't use the unix time?
When I want to creat a countdown template, I find I always get a wrong number. So I type the parser function "#time". In general, the system should use the unix time, so the time 1970-1-1 00:00:00 should be the zero second. But when I type
I find the time is 3 hour later. I type
You can compare it in shoutwiki and wikipedia, then you will find this problem.
I think shoutwiki's setting is wrong, It doesn't conform to the unix time. So, could you send this to Support Team?
I came to ShoutWiki a while ago to try to create a zombie-related wiki and one for personal testing. I tried creating it a first time, but when I submitted it, it gave me an error message. I tried again several times, and gave up. I didn't try again for a while until today. Then I got a message informing me that I may not create any more Wikis do to me already creating 5, which means that they were in fact created apparently.
I have gotten no email nor do the URL's I chose work, so I doubt the wikis were actually created.
Can you please give me some help here?
- The create a wiki tool is currently not working so you can't make a wiki. It sometimes says you have made 5 wikis even though you haven't even made one. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 18:58, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
- 請您幫我解封好嗎?時間已經到了，可是我的帳號msnhinet8一直被封鎖著，謝謝。--126.96.36.199 05:33, 7 August 2012 (UTC)
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
Your username or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by Lynton. The reason given is This username or IP address is prevented from editing due to vandalism or other disruption. If you believe this is in error, please contact us. The blocker also gave this additional reason: Abusing multiple accounts. Please contact email@example.com..
Start of block: 07:30, 6 July 2012
Expiry of block: 07:30, 6 August 2012 Intended blockee: Msnhinet8
You can contact Lynton or another administrator to discuss the block. You cannot use the 'e-mail this user' feature unless a valid e-mail address is specified in your account preferences and you have not been blocked from using it. Your current IP address is 188.8.131.52, and the block ID is #. Please include all above details in any queries you make.--184.108.40.206 05:34, 7 August 2012 (UTC)
- Isn't it time in UTC? Try now. Btw, I'm just Hub administrator and I can't change staffers' decisions. Misiek (talk) 08:12, 7 August 2012 (UTC)
- ok,I known.--220.127.116.11 08:38, 7 August 2012 (UTC)