Talk:List of wikis
- Nope. I'll add it later. Misiek (talk) 05:07, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
Adding wikis to the list
Is there some sort of a procedure for adding a wiki to this list / requesting a wiki to be added? At a glance, none of the help pages or other guides seem to mention this, though I may have missed something. --Röhmöfantti (talk) 19:25, 15 March 2013 (UTC)
- Hi there, the list of wikis is actually made out of categories. Once you create a wiki, a page for your wiki will be automatically created, originally under the wiki name, but then will be moved to the topic name. All wikis on ShoutWiki should appear in the appropriate category. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 18:58, 18 March 2013 (UTC)
Alphabetical flat list of all wikis
I would like a single alphabetical flat list of all wikis. That is easy to do by adding an additional category to Template:Wiki.
- [[:Category:Alphabetical list of all wikis]]
The category name in the template is wrapped with this:
That way the category is added to the pages transcluding the template, but not to the template itself.
- I was bold, and went ahead and added the category. It will take a day or two for all the wikis to show up here:
- Feel free to revert me if you do not like this idea, though I hope you keep it. I think it would make it a lot easier to browse the names of all the wikis. Also, feel free to change the category name. --Timeshifter (talk) 11:03, 25 July 2013 (UTC)
- I added a large category TOC to make it easy to find categories by alphabet. See its talk page about the formatting: Template talk:Category TOC. There are more category TOCs here: Wikipedia:Category:Wikipedia category table of contents templates. --Timeshifter (talk) 12:32, 25 July 2013 (UTC)