Forum:Report Bugs on several Skins
Inconvenience on Default Skins
As I use Shoutwiki, I found several bugs that make wiki inconvenient to use wiki, especially in mobile view.
- CologneBlue, DusktoDawn, Modern, Monobook, Monaco, Nimbus, Treuglass
- No bugs appeared, due to the fact that this skins are not suitable to mobile view like ordinary mediawiki skins...
- On mobile view, the skin leaves an empty space on its right due to the footer. Only footer is on the "empty space"
- On mobile view, the advertisement above the article conceals the sidebar.
- Hmmm, is it intentional that the tabs on preference is appeared as "default unordered list" instead of ordinary tab? And the TOC of page is expressed as "dully marked" unordered list. And it is not bug, but I want to ask how I can change the above tabs of the skin.
- No bugs make me inconvenient, but the footer text invades the right sidebar...
- On PC with narrow width, the upper ad covers the sidebar.
- I found that on mobile view(narrow width), right ad hides the right menu popping "move page"& "delete page" menu.
In the [[Help:Importing Wiki to Shoutwiki]] page, Special:Import is open to individual wiki admins, but actually "import" is only open to staffs. So I want to ask whether it is intentional... --Utolee90 (talk) 13:25, 27 April 2017 (UTC)